CustomPro Replacement InsolesAdd to Wishlist
CustomPro Insoles: Customising comfort for every pair of hardworking feet, but especially if you suffer from foot conditions including flat feet, high arches, or plantar fasciitis.
Providing a choice of three removable insoles designed to complement the natural curve of the feet and provide customisable comfort in a choice of soft, medium, or firm support – maximising contact in areas that need it without compromising comfort in areas that don’t.
This insole support system is a result of years of research with the University of Salford which showed that contact made between the bottom of the feet and the inside of our shoe is a game changer. The greater the contact, the lower the pressure, the lower the discomfort.
- Contoured shape - designed to complement the natural shape of the foot, increasing the contact between your foot and the shoe, and reducing the areas of high pressure that cause discomfort especially when you suffer from foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, flat feet or high arches.
- Variations in arch hardness - a choice of three insoles – soft, medium or firm – provide customisable comfort for feet of all shapes and sizes.
- Dual density - contact is maximised in areas that need it and minimised in areas that don’t.
- Removable - time for a change? Our insoles are fully replaceable – simply switch out the old and replace with the new
- Maximum ventilation - Maximum ventilation helps keep your feet cool, fresh and dry.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review